The Sox Lifetime Warranty
Welcome to the Sox Footwear Lifetime Warranty - your ticket to the ultimate peace of mind when it comes to your socks! At Sox Footwear, we believe that you should never have to say goodbye to your favorite pair of socks, so we've got you covered for up to 5 years from the date of purchase. Whether your socks start to unravel, shrink, or develop holes from normal use, we've got you covered. All you have to do is follow these simple steps.
- Register your warranty by completing the warranty registration form.
- If you run into any issues, take a photo or video of the defect and send it over to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We'll review and replace your defective socks, free of charge within the country of purchase (shipping charges may apply).
Note: The warranty is only applicable within the country of purchase, and only to the original purchaser. So keep your socks happy and healthy by following care instructions, and enjoy the confidence that comes with the Sox Lifetime Warranty! T’s & C’s Apply
T’s & C’s
- The warranty period is 5 years from the date of purchase, which is considered the lifetime of our socks.
- The warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship in the socks, specifically if the color washes out or fades, if the sock stretches permanently, if the sock develops holes from normal use, if the sock shrinks, or if the sock unravels.
- To activate the claim simply register the product on our website after purchase of the socks.
- To make a warranty claim, the customer must provide a photo or video of the defect, and email their request to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sox Footwear will repair or replace any defective socks at no cost to the customer, only within the country of purchase. Shipping charges might apply.
- The warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse, failure to follow care instructions, fluff caused by scuffing on shoes, blatant abuse of the product or any other defects not covered in point 2.
- The warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
- The warranty applies only within the country of purchase, Sox Footwear will not be responsible for any warranty claims made outside the country of purchase.
- The warranty is valid for 5 years from the date of purchase, which is considered the lifetime of a sock, after which it will expire and no claims will be accepted.
- Sox Footwear reserves the right to decline any warranty claim if found to be false, petty or fraudulent.